Terms and privacy
General Terms and Conditions for Reservations and Bookings
Contractual basis of your reservations / bookings
1. Scope - Nexxchange Marketplace
1.1. These General Terms and Conditions apply to bookings via the Nexxchange Booking System (hereinafter "Nexxchange Marketplace"). The number of products to be booked online is limited to the offer shown in the respective reservation books. The booking system is available for individual use. You can book a flight for the golf course or a table in available size for a certain date in a restaurant, or buy up to 6 concert tickets for an event. All other bookings are to be booked as group bookings directly by telephone with the operator. Alternatively, commercial agents can register directly on the Nexxchange marketplace and make group bookings.
1.2. According to your booking request, the available products for the selected times will be displayed with the current prices. For the different product providers, the individual prices for the respective day are displayed for different product categories.
Binding offers for your desired booking show prices in the billing currency of the provider/operator. Displaying this price in other currencies is not binding and is for your orientation only; exchange rate differences are therefore possible.
2. Contractual relationship with Nexxchange
Nexxchange allows you to book third-party services ("Product Providers") through the Nexxchange Marketplace. Nexxchange does not assume any obligation for the provision of the booked service; this is to be provided exclusively by third parties. Nexxchange is a messenger of explanation between you and the third party.
3.1. Nexxchange will pass on any reservation to the booked product provider on your behalf as a messenger of explanation. For the smooth processing of your booking it is therefore necessary that the data provided by you (e.g. data of the desired tee-off time or the desired restaurant visit, contact data as well as credit card data) are correct and complete.
3.2. Nexxchange mediation is free of charge for you. The resale of products booked with Nexxchange, in particular the transfer of quotas to third parties at higher prices than the Nexxchange prices, as well as any use of query results or other data on the Nexxchange website for the purpose of the transfer is prohibited. Customers may be excluded from Nexxchange services in the event of non-compliance. In such cases, the Product Provider is also entitled to cancel the booking, although this declaration may also be made by Nexxchange. You are also obliged to pay cancellation fees and to compensate Nexxchange and/or the Product Provider for any damages incurred.
4. Contract and payment
4.1. Upon booking on the Nexxchange Marketplace, the contract for the respective service comes into effect directly between you and the product provider booked by you under the conditions agreed with the product provider, including the general terms and conditions of the product provider. You pay the price confirmed at the time of booking to the product provider. If you are a member of the respective product provider, the rules applicable to members apply. The rights and obligations arising from the booking and the resulting contract exist directly between you and the product provider you have booked.
4.2. Reservations for the booked product are made at the time of booking and are valid without confirmation of reservation. The reservation overview already appears on the screen and is also sent to you by e-mail. However, Nexxchange will not guarantee or verify receipt of the booking/reservation confirmation in the event of transmission by e-mail, especially not in the event of incorrect entry of the e-mail address. This does not affect the validity of the booking.
4.3. Booking with prepayment is only possible by credit card or from the Nexxchange account. Within the scope of such bookings, you agree that your credit card will be debited immediately with the total amount shown in the booking dialog. If the credit card details are not correct or the card cannot be charged, your booking will not be accepted.
5. Changes and cancellations
5.1. The cancellation or booking conditions are determined by the service provider and displayed to you before your booking. In the confirmation email you will receive a link to the Nexxchange website, so that you can cancel your reservation if you wish.
5.2. Cancellations for restaurant bookings are possible at any time up to the agreed date. If you do not cancel and do not appear in the restaurant, you will be marked as a no-show customer in the Nexxchange Marketplace for a certain period of time and some restaurants may not accept you as a reservation customer during this period. Tickets for concerts, opera, theatre or sporting events cannot be cancelled. If you have a legal right of withdrawal in connection with your booking, you will receive a separate notice of this right of withdrawal.
All changes and cancellations should be made through the Nexxchange Marketplace. Allowable cancellations made via the Nexxchange marketplace are forwarded to the product provider and confirmed immediately. The timely receipt of the notification by Nexxchange is decisive for the timeliness of the change or cancellation.
5.3. Cancellations of online bookings via the Nexxchange Marketplace in due time can only be made effectively a) via the link provided in the Nexxchange Mail confirming your booking, or b) directly on the Nexxchange website in your Personal Area. In the event of a cancellation, a cancellation confirmation will be sent by e-mail and the cancellation will be taken into account accordingly in your customer holding companies.
5.4. To prevent misuse of the free reservation system and misbookings, Nexxchange reserves the right to cancel a reservation on a case-by-case basis if Nexxchange is unable to contact you at the contact details you provide; the Product Provider is also entitled to decline the booking, particularly due to frequent cancellations or non-appearances in the past.
6. Data protection. Nexxchange collects, processes and uses only those data of yours that are necessary for the provision of the services of Nexxchange, the use and operation of the Nexxchange Websites and/or the services offered on the Nexxchange Websites. Nexxchange does not sell or rent your information to third parties. We therefore process your data exclusively on the basis of the legal regulations of the country of your habitual residence and the European data protection regulation. In this data protection information we inform you about the most important aspects of data processing on our website.
6.1. Contact with us. If you contact us by form on the website or by e-mail, your data will be stored for six months for the purpose of processing your inquiry and in the event of follow-up questions. We will not pass on this data without your consent.
6.2. Data storage. For the purpose of contract processing, we store the following data: first name, surname, e-mail address, mobile phone number, your password. When you play golf, your age, your home club and your handicap are also recorded. The data provided by you is necessary for the fulfilment of the contract or for the implementation of pre-contractual measures. Without these data we cannot conclude the contract with you. Your data will only be transferred to third parties to the extent necessary for booking/reserving with the product providers whose products can be booked via the Nexxchange marketplace; otherwise your data will not be passed on to third parties. An exception is the transfer of credit card data or bank data to the processing bank institutions/payment service providers for the purpose of debiting the purchase price. If Nexxchange itself is the contractual partner, the accounts are transferred to the accounting department, where they are also accessible to our tax consultant. In the event of a contract being concluded, all data from the contractual relationship will be stored until the expiry of the tax retention period (7 years). The data name, address, goods purchased and date of purchase will also be stored until the expiry of product liability (10 years). Data processing is carried out on the basis of the legal provisions of the country of your habitual residence and the European Data Protection Regulation.
6.4. Web Analysis. Our website does NOT use web analysis functions (such as Google Analytics).
6.5. Newsletter/Information/Advertising. No advertising is currently being sent, but we reserve the right to do so in the future. Nexxchange would then use your email address for electronic advertising purposes for its own services according to your interests. You can control the mail settings for mails sent by Nexxchange directly in your personal settings.
6.6. Newsletter double opt-in. No newsletter is currently being sent, but we reserve the right to do so in the future. As soon as you have registered for the newsletter, we will send you a confirmation e-mail with a link to register. You can cancel your subscription to the newsletter at any time. Each time you send an email, you will receive a link that allows you to unsubscribe from a newsletter. We will immediately delete your data in connection with sending the newsletter.
6.7. Your rights. In principle, you have the rights to information, correction, deletion, restriction, data transferability, revocation and objection. Nexxchange grants you these rights by allowing you to review or, if necessary, modify the personal data you hold under "Privacy Settings".
7. Miscellaneous. If you enter into the Contract as a Consumer, all disputes arising out of or in connection with the contractual relationship between you and Nexxchange shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts having local jurisdiction over the Customer's place of habitual residence; however, the Customer may also bring an action against Nexxchange before the courts having local jurisdiction over the registered office of Nexxchange. If you conclude the contract as a consumer, the law of the country in which you have your habitual residence applies. The use of the Nexxchange websites and the Nexxchange contents is only permitted for the individual inquiry of booking possibilities and execution of bookings; any other use is not permitted. Automated queries are not permitted. The data material on this website is protected by copyright; reproduction (in particular by automated reading ("scraping")) is prohibited. Links contained on this website to websites (links) of other companies (third parties) are provided solely in the interest of the user. If you click on such a link, you will leave the Nexxchange website. We have no influence on the content of third-party websites. Therefore, we cannot assume any liability for these external contents. Permanent monitoring of the contents of the linked pages is unreasonable without concrete evidence of a violation of the law. If we become aware of any infringements, we will remove such links immediately. Access to a third-party website via a link on this website is the sole responsibility of the user.